3km Solar Electric Fence Energiser Charger
- 1 Solar Fence energizer
- 1 Panasonic Lithium Ion battery (sealed & maintenance free)
- 1 Line connection cable with "Positive Connect" alligator clip
- 1 Earth connection cable with "Positive Connect" alligator clip
- 1 Installation Setup Guide & User Manual
✔ 3km Solar Electric Fence Energizer
✔ Product comes with a quality branded Japanese Panasonic Lithium Ion Battery
✔ 0.1J stored energy and 0.08J output energy fence energizer
✔ Rechargeable 7.4V /3.4AH Panasonic Lithium Ion battery
✔ Microprocessor technology - automatically adjusts the output energy depending on the battery condition. ✔ This feature is designed to extend battery life
✔ Excellent device to keep livestock in or out of your grounds
✔ Advanced SMD and MCU Technology
✔ Monocrystalline silicon solar panel provides a more efficient power conversion
✔ The Polycarbonate plastic case is UV Resistant & virtually indestructible. It will not rust, corrode, break and is shock resistant too!
✔ Protective functions - over charge protection & reverse battery protection
✔ Requires minimal sunlight - fully charged battery can work up to 10 days without sunlight
✔ Indicator light (pulse) - Located on the rear of energizer indicates the solar energizer is working
✔ High impact enclosure is designed to securely mount on Y-posts and wood posts
✔ Brief pulse function to prevent harmful electric shocks
✔ Connection cables included
✔ On/Off switch
✔ CE approved
✔ Offers an input Charging port for any Mains or Battery Charger with the Charger output specification of 8.4V/0.5A to plug into that port for charging the energizers internal battery if required.
- Lead acid batteries only allow use of 30% to 50% of its rated capacity but with our Panasonic lithium battery you could tap into 85 % of the stored energy allowing smaller lighter batteries and longer run times.
- You can expect 500-700 cycles from a lead acid battery (2 years) while with our Panasonic lithium battery expected life can be 3 to 5 times longer (5-10 years).
4 Warning Signs
Ensures your electric fence line is highly visible and everyone is protected. Warning signs must be placed on either side of a gateway and every 90 metres along an electrified fence where your family, friends or any member of the public may come into contact with the fence.
“Pet & Livestock Guide to Selecting & Constructing the Right Electric Fence” ebook
This 74-page eBook is a step-by-step guide to planning and constructing a suitable electric fence to contain your livestock as well as the use of electric fencing to keep problem animals out. The guide covers electric fencing for horses, cattle, goat, sheep, pig, deer and pets (dogs, cats, rabbits, etc.). You will learn what materials are needed to construct a suitable electric fence; what options are available, and how to select the best option for your needs. Step-by-step instructions guide you through each step of the process, to help you get your electric fencing erected easily and in no time at all.
- Energy for single pulse current: 0.08 Joules
- Input voltage of Solar Panel: 11 Volts
- Output voltage: 7500 Volts
- Input current of Solar panel: 15mA
- Stored energy: 0.1 Joule
- Operation temperature: -20 - 80 °C
- Max. fence length: 3 Km
- Solar panel voltage: 11 Volts
- Solar panel output: 2.3 Watts
- Panasonic Lithium Ion battery voltage: 7.4 V
- Panasonic Lithium Ion battery capacity: 3.4 AH
- IP Rating: IPX4
- Dark aging room test (covering the solar panel): 10 Days
- Physical Dimensions: 23cm x 22cm x 15cm
- Solar Panel Dimension: 16.5cm x 13.5cm
- Total Weight: 1.2kg
- Warranty: ONE YEAR
Our couriers require the recipient’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition. Your order will be sent through Australia Post or one of our preferred couriers.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed from within your eBay Purchases page.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
8:30am – 5:30pm Melbourne time
Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Within Australia: 1800 755 303
Within USA: 855 650 0730
During business hours we aim to respond within a few hours. If you send us a message late in the day, after hours, over the weekend, or on a public holiday, we will reply as soon as we can on the next business day.
At Pet Control HQ, we're animal lovers. Our products are of the highest quality and recommended by pet parents worldwide.
3km Solar Electric Fence Energiser Charger
A Couple of Great Reasons To Choose Our 3km Electric Fence Energiser
"It's our love for Animals & Passion for our products that sets us apart from the rest."
For Animal Lovers, by Animal Lovers
Chat With Our Friendly Team
Our experienced team are available to chat 9am - 5pm Melbourne Time.
Simply click the chat button or contact us via our contact page.
Send Us An Email
Use our quick and simple Contact form to send our friendly team an email.
A knowledgable customer service representative will answer any questions straight into your inbox.