Pet and Livestock HQ 350W Professional Electric Horse Clipper Grooming Shears Trimming
The Pet & Livestock HQ 350W Horse Grooming Clippers will save your back and knees by shaving hours off of your grooming times for thick coated horse and all animals with hair and fur With it’s high power motor, extra sharp blades and ease of use these clippers won’t get bogged down, overheat or jam on thick-haired horses. The result is super-smooth & sturdy horse clippers with less vibration and a steady grip for less fatigue and efficiency.
✔ 350W power and high cutting speed of 2500 rpm for efficiency
✔ Full copper motor provides for long lifespan with high heat resistance, low noise and vibration (assuring your horse will be at ease!)
✔ Extra sharp, alloy steel blade is wear-resistant and will not harm your horse
✔ Ventilators prevent the blades and head from overheating while clipping
✔ Adjustable blade tension with rotatable button helps shearing go smoothly and quickly
✔ Strengthened nylon polymer body for vibration reduction and durable use
✔ Easy grip rubber handle
✔ User-friendly ergonomic design supports state of the art precision and makes gripping easy and comfortable
✔ Very high durability and heavy duty
✔ Easily maneuverable with a 5.6m long power cord
✔ Portable carrying case for easy movement and storage
✔ Suitable for any breed of horse, pigs, cattle, kangaroo and camel too!
✔ CE/GS/ROHS approved
- Voltage: 230-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Output power: 350W
- Blade width: 76mm
- Cable length: 5.6m
- Blade cutting speed: 2500rpm
- Shear Capacity: 8-10 horses per hour
- Colour: Black & Red
- Overall dimensions: 31cm x 8cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- 1 350W Shearing clipper with clipper head
- 1 Clipper screwdriver
- 1 Cleaning brush
- 1 Operation Instructions
- 1 Carrying case
1 Extra Blade
Shearing blade made of alloy steel with special hardening that is wear-resistant resulting in an extraordinarily long service life
1 Machine Lubricating Oil (100ml)
Lubricate all moving parts of your shearing handpiece to keep the clippers operating effectively & smoothly. Oil the handpiece before you store it away for the next shearing job.
1 Extra Set of Carbon Brushes
Carbon brushes should be checked periodically to access wear and avoid any motor damage. We recommend that carbon brushes are renewed as a pair and not individually as this may cause damage to the motor system.
“Horse Grooming Tips & Techniques” ebook
We’ve gathered the best secrets from the experts of the horse training industry and packed them into this priceless eBook. With these professional tips and guidelines to help you through, you’ll have all the knowledge you need to groom your horse properly, improving the shine in their coat as well as their overall health and hygiene.
- Lubricate the machine for improved use.
- Keep away from water and moist environments. Do not use water to clean any part of the machine!
- Thoroughly read the user's guide before use on any animals.
- Our clippers are intended for shearing horses, pigs, kangaroos, cows and camels.
- Your horse should be completely groomed and/or bathed before you begin clipping. Dirt and mud will clog clippers, making them dull and inefficient.
- They are suitable for fine hair but unable to clip hair shorter than 5mm.
- First, show your horse the clippers and let him smell them. Then gently rub the clippers, while they are turned off, on your horse's body. Next, step away from the horse and turn on the clippers. Let them run until your horse becomes comfortable with the sound. Begin clipping on less ticklish areas, such as the shoulder. Make the entire experience more enjoyable by offering your horse their favourite treat.
Our couriers require the recipient’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition. Your order will be sent through Australia Post or one of our preferred couriers.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed from within your eBay Purchases page.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
8:30am – 5:30pm Melbourne time
Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Within Australia: 1800 755 303
Within USA: 855 650 0730
During business hours we aim to respond within a few hours. If you send us a message late in the day, after hours, over the weekend, or on a public holiday, we will reply as soon as we can on the next business day.
At Pet Control HQ, we're animal lovers. Our products are of the highest quality and recommended by pet parents worldwide.
Watch our video
"It's our love for Animals & Passion for our products that sets us apart from the rest."
For Animal Lovers, by Animal Lovers
Chat With Our Friendly Team
Our experienced team are available to chat 9am - 5pm Melbourne Time.
Simply click the chat button or contact us via our contact page.
Send Us An Email
Use our quick and simple Contact form to send our friendly team an email.
A knowledgable customer service representative will answer any questions straight into your inbox.