Waterproof Rechargeable Electric Dog Fence with 1 Collar
Notify me when back in stock
- Have you ever lost an expensive dog that wandered off?
- Have you ever had a dog injured or killed by a passing automobile?
- Do you worry about your dog drowning in a pool or a pond?
- Is the cost and installation of traditional fencing too prohibitive?
- Do you wish to restrict access to only a certain part of your property, so the dog won’t dig up your flowerbed, garden or landscaping, or so it won’t get injured in dangerous areas of your property?
- Does your dog simply dig under or jump over your current traditional fence?
- Do you need to keep two dogs separated from each other?
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- The system is intended for use only on dogs more than six months old.
- A low battery may cause intermittent operation. DO NOT USE if you suspect a low battery.
- Allow your dog to get used to the collar before you begin training.
- DO NOT leave the collar on your dog for more than 12 hours per day.
- A dog collar should only be used under close supervision by the dogs owner.
- Consult your Vet or Dog Trainer if you are uncertain.
- This system should not be used to contain your dog on a full time basis.
- Read all instructions before using this product.
- Electronic Pet Fence Systems may not be suitable for all breeds of dog, in particular breeds such as Huskies have been shown not to respond well to this type of training.
- Please check laws within you state regarding the use of an electric pet containment system.
We guarantee to do everything we can to make your shopping experience enjoyable and seamless. We will provide you a 5-star service experience every time!
Experience & Feel the difference!
- 100% quality product satisfaction
- Value for money
- Exceptional customer service
- Payment options to suit you
- Fast, reliable shipping & delivery
"We want you to feel secure about your purchases and that you have an enjoyable shopping experience with us. We source our products directly from the manufacturer so we are confident about the quality of the products we sell. For this reason, as Australia's approved wholesaler of the Electric Dog Fence System we will provide a 30-day unconditional money-back guarantee, valid from the date of purchase of your item. Simply return the system in its original condition to us and we will gladly give you a prompt and courteous refund on your purchase price, no questions asked. Now that's buying with confidence!”
Be completely confident with your purchase as it comes with a 12-month Manufacturer’s Warranty. Yes you read correctly, 12 months! You can't beat that!
We source our products from the manufacturers directly so we are confident about the quality of the products we sell. All products have been quality checked and tested during manufacture, prior to packaging and prior to dispatch. In the unlikely event your product develops a fault due to normal use, we will repair the item with replacement parts, as required.
This warranty does not cover transit damage or damage caused by mishandling, misuse, accidental damage, wear and tear or damage caused by Act of God.
Our products have a return-to-base warranty, which means the buyer is responsible for all shipping costs to and from our service centre, along with any related freight insurance charges for any repairs. We cannot accept unpaid deliveries or COD. Pet Control HQ will return the repaired item to you with the return shipping charges prepaid.
In the unlikely event that an item is irreparable, a new item will be sent to you. Throughout the process we keep the lines of communication open with you as we endeavour to find the best solution. Please email us at email@example.com before returning a faulty item under warranty to us.
Warranties are valid from the date you purchased the item.
P.S. Conventional fences cost thousands of $$$ and are a hassle to install. Save your hard-earned money and avoid heavy installation work by investing in an Electric Dog Fence now!
P.P.S. If you look for a similar, second-hand brand-name product you will pay the same or more than you will for a new one from us. And those second-hand products don’t provide you with peace of mind like we can with our 1-Year Warranty!
P.P.P.S. Your new Electric Dog Fence will let you live worry-free, as your dogs are safe and secure while you are at work or out shopping or running errands.
All items will be shipped within one business day after funds have cleared our bank account.
We will email you as soon as your parcel has been dispatched.
Your purchase will be sent via Traceable Parcel Post or Express Post if you nominate this service. We have chosen these postage options as they provide you with absolute peace of mind that your parcel is covered by Australia Post and will arrive safely.
Please provide a complete delivery address as the parcel will be delivered to your door. If no one is home, an “unable to deliver card” will be left, allowing you to collect your parcel from the closest Australia Post Shop.
Please read all terms and conditions before bidding.
International customers please be aware that you need to check with your local customs laws as you will be liable for any additional import charges or taxes that may apply.
We offer a wide range of payment options to suit everyone, wherever you are in the world.
We accept Paypal, Bank Deposit (internet banking or over-the-counter deposits) and Australia Post Money Orders.
If you choose to pay by Bank Deposit please leave your first name and surname as your reference in the transaction details so that delivery can be a smooth, seamless and a quick experience for you.
All payments must be cleared prior to the dispatch of goods.
Once your funds have cleared our account we will notify you via email, so please allow a few days if transferring funds.
We will keep in contact with you via email throughout the entire sales process!
If you have any questions or inquiries please feel free to contact us at:
Your emails are important to us! We will respond to them within 24 hours during regular business hours, which are: Monday to Friday from 9am to 5:30pm.