We know you’ll be keen to receive your order as quickly as possible. Please make sure you provide us with a valid delivery address and contact phone number so we can contact you if there are any issues with your consignment.
Our couriers require the recipient’s phone number for each delivery. We can’t book your delivery unless you have provided us with a valid daytime phone number.
We pack every order carefully to ensure it reaches you in good condition. Your order will be sent through Australia Post or one of our preferred couriers.
All consignments are tracked. The tracking number can be viewed from within your eBay Purchases page.
If you have any questions about delivery, please contact us
and we will do our best to make sure you’re happy.
We understand that you might need to return something to us for a number of reasons. Please contact us
before sending anything back.
Items must be returned to us via tracked postage or courier. Without a verifiable tracking number, you accept full risk of the item not reaching us. Returns not received by us will not qualify for replacement or refund.
1. You changed your mind
- We offer a 30 day return policy for change of mind. That means if you are not satisfied with your purchase, you are welcome to return it to us up to 30 days after you received it for your choice of exchange or full refund, excluding original delivery costs.
- All returned items must be in brand new, unused condition, in their original shipped packaging, and include all parts and accessories. Where returned items are not received by us in brand new condition, we will return them to you once you pay us the cost of redelivery to do so.
- Return shipping costs are non‐refundable. For exchanges, we will cover the cost of sending a replacement product back to you.
2. The item arrived damaged or missing parts
- All orders leave our warehouse in brand new undamaged condition. If your item arrives damaged or missing parts, we will gladly replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you in full) and reimburse you for any return shipping costs you incur to return the item to us. Please send us a copy of the receipt via email for any shipping costs you incur.
- All claims for damaged items must be made within 2 business days of receiving your order. It is important that you open your order as soon as you get it, and notify us immediately if there is any damage.
- Please take photographs of any damage and send them to us via email before sending the item back, as we need to report damage to our insurer, delivery courier and warehouse.
3. The item is faulty
- Your purchase automatically comes with protections under Australian Consumer Law that cannot be excluded. All of our products are fully backed by manufacturer warranty.
- Should your product be faulty, please contact us so we can guide you through the correct process for having the fault rectified under the manufacturer warranty. Depending on the manufacturer’s warranty terms and requirements, we will either repair or replace it for you (or if stocks are exhausted, refund you) excluding original delivery costs.
8:30am – 5:30pm Melbourne time
Monday to Friday (closed public holidays)
Within Australia: 1800 755 303
Within USA: 855 650 0730
During business hours we aim to respond within a few hours.
If you send us a message late in the day, after hours, over the weekend, or on a public holiday, we will reply as soon as we can on the next business day.